Monday, June 11, 2007

El Pasadena

A few weekends ago, Cory and I went with a bunch of our friends to Old Town Pasadena to hang out and celebrate the birthday of one of my best friends, Ken Flower.
Ken is a guy that I serious lee respect and dig. I have a blast with him whenever we hang, and when he does his patented velociraptor, man, pop goes my heart. Took some photos of our trip to Pasadena. Be sure to vote for the best pose with the fox contest in the post below.

Even though Ken doesn't wear his waldo shirts any more, where's Kendo?
Here is the somewhat newly engaged couple of Tyler and Stephanie. They are two of the coolest people we know (and we know lots of people).
We took this picture inside Pottery Barn as they sampled the uber comfortable and fairly heavy bathrobes.


We went to a restaurant called Mi Piachi for dinner, and as you can tell, it was pretty good.


Me and my beautiful wife!!!

No comments: