Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Graduation!!!!

I am proud to say that last week, my lovely and hard-working wife graduated from Nursing School!!! She is done!!! I am so excited for so many reasons. 1- because she will not have to go through the hard times of studying constantly any more and 2-I will get to hang out with her on weekends more (just to name a few)!!!!
Here are some pictures from the afterparty.


Here is Ben and I excited that Cory graduated (and that the pomp, circumstance and insane student speeches are over).
Cory's Parents, Ken and Susan (without them, none of this would have been possible...)
Mom and Dad Blakey- came all the way down for the event (and the after party).
The younger generation-including my wife the graduate!!!!
Please also be sure to scroll below and vote for the "best pose with a fox contest."

1 comment: