Saturday, July 28, 2007

WOW

In our recent slew of sweet restaurant posts, let's talk WOW (that's World of Wings) Wingery.
Yesterday at lunch I got a call from my good friend Jay Hobbs saying that his new employer was hoping for a picture to be taken for the newspaper of their new restaurant at which Jay has recently started working.
Ever the eager-beaver for photo business opportunities, I decided to oblige and in return I was paid in wings!!!
So tonight, Cory and I decided to check out the "Wingery" and to do a little winging...


Cory saying pretty much the only thing that could be said.
Me echoing her sentiments...
The aftermath- we were pretty excited.
Here we are with our very talented and good looking server Jay.
Here are the remains of what we were too stuffed to finish. Our wings were covered in Thai Peanut sauce. You may not think that would be appetizing, but it was delish!!!

Thanks to Veena (the owner) and Jay for this opportunity and the great food!!!


No comments: