Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am thinking that the purpose of our blog would not be accurately stated as informing you on what is going on currently in our lives, but rather telling you about what we did a few weeks ago. Because when we are currently doing something, we don't have time to stop and blog about it (although we could if we had an IPhone).
A few weeks ago it was my birthday and Cory and I met up with Bobby, Christa, Tyler and Mom and Dad for another Disneyland adventure.
Who looks more excited, Tyler or Bobby?

We can now officially say where I get the goofiness from. I think Dad got it from the original Goofy.


This is a good picture of my parents. They are in San Antonio. We are really excited for them but miss them as well.


He's growing up to be quite a young lad! Noggin dude!!!


I was officially higher than Cory on the Merry Go Round. It was my birthday, after all!!!!Hopefully we will have quite a few more posts coming soon so check back often to see more blogs about things that happened a while ago! (and one very recent event...)

B & C

1 comment:

Flower said...

Sweetness guys! Thanks for the photo-update...these are always much anticipated blogs!