Monday, August 13, 2007

The Boys were back in town

This past weekend I was able to attend the wedding of the now Tyler and Stephanie Flower. That's right, they're hitched!!! Being two of the nicest and kindest people I have ever met, I was very glad to be able to be a part of their wedding. There were only two unfortunate things about the experience-being away from Cory and humidity. It has been great to be back with C these past few days and get to hang out with her. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.
One thing I do really enjoy about weddings in the post-college era is that they are times of reunion. Times to be in the presence of those that you used to enjoy sweet fellowship with and now you know by the occasional phone call and the more regular blogstalking.
One such couple for me is Blake and Bekah Boys and their son Owen. Blake and Bekah are two of the coolest people and I am pretty sure that I have never had a non-exciting time hanging out with them. They made the pink place over 55 apartments a happening place. Blake and Bekah recently moved to a church outside of Houston where Blake is the worship and communication pastor. We got to talk quite a bit and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I took a few photos of the boys family during the wedding. Please take a look and vote fror which one is your favorite. The winner gets a prize.
For more photos from the wedding, check out my photo blog (by using the conveniant link to the right) as I will be updating more throughout the week.


"The Fam"
"The MC"
"Playing with Fire"
"Sippy Cup"
"Mr. Cool"

No comments: