Monday, August 27, 2007

Disneyland Returns

While there are many things that we are sad to see go from Summer, there are a few things that are nice.
Lower Air Conditioning Bills
Sweaters
Bouquets of sharpened pencils
Ends to summer re-run series
The return of Disneyland pass non-blacked-out days!!!!
(It's not deluxe, son!)
As I was preparing to leave work at 5:15 last monday, my friend Jay called me and said- what does the Super Bowl MVP say.
I responded - what else- "I'm going to Disneyland."
And with that, all plans for the evening were cast aside and we made our way to Disneyland for a fun night. We got to share Jay's inaugural ride of Indiana Jones.
Thanks Jay. Pictures below.


Our group.
Jay-nelle
That skeletal structure looks remarkably similar to Jays...
On Indiana Jones...

1 comment:

Becks said...

Gotta love the allusion to You've Got Mail... nice work, Blakey!